So I somehow recently reached 1,000 followers and I don’t really understand why. I’m not going to get all mushy on you guys again but I’ll just say I’ve received an amazing amount of love and support from all of you during what have been some of the hardest months of my life so far. So I just wanted to do something to say a big thank you and I love you.
- First place: A preorder of Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition for your platform of choice.
- Second place: Your choice of t-shirt or plushie from the Bioware store (limit of $20)
- Third place/Booby prize: A fully coloured drawing by yours truly of your character of choice.
- Must be following me. I’m doing this as a thank you to my followers for all the support they’ve given me. New followers are more than welcome but don’t be that jerk who follows me just for this.
- Only reblogs will count.
- Multiple reblogs are ok but if I feel you are abusing this rule I reserve every right to remove you from the draw.
- Giveaway ends on the 18th October at 11:59 GMT.
- No giveaway blogs. I’ll be checking
- Winners will be picked by a random number generator.
Extra note: Please make sure your ask box is open when the winners are announced because how else will I tell you if you’ve won?
Winners will need to reply within 48hours or the prize will be passed on to somebody else!
Bravest Warriors #24 is coming out next week, with this cover I did for it! Here’s some of the process work - I included some explanations this time. I don’t know if it’ll be helpful at all or just… verbose… but hopefully there’s something useful in there :>
2. Tight sketch
3. Rough values painted underneath the sketch
4. Value painting on top of the sketch to tighten things up
5. Flat colors! Regular area fill for set pieces, and a few color/overlay layers to quickly indicate hues in the painting
6. Set lighting: using multiply layers to indicate the overall scene lighting raking across the wall, working out how that will interact with the portrait painting and lead the eye. Also continuing to paint in regular layers on top of the portrait.
7. Warming/brightening up the scene lighting, picking out highlights on the frame, softening some form shadow edges to add dimension, adding some rimlight to Catbug. Continuing to work up the portrait. Adding occlusion shadows under the frame and curtains.
8. Using a lighten layer to better expose and unify the areas of the scene struck by light. Lightening the shadow areas a bit to raise overall tone and prevent stuff from getting lost or too dark.
9. Pushing the lights even further to get a stronger afternoon-light feel and create better separation between light and shadow. Adding a soft glow around the light edges. And dust mote sparkles! :>
when people upset the friends
Doodling new OCs whilst chilling at Pookas place :) I can only sketch busts at the moment, wehh. Still, baby steps!
oh my gosh yes
askfordoodles … do you need a backpack of awesome?
OH MY GAWD I NEED!!!!! WHER DO U FIND?
A gift for Sparrow because she makes the best birb hat for this bun.
OHHHHH <33 my poor birb heart <3
LOOK AT YOUR OTHER HALF, AND THEN BACK TO MINE. SADLY, HE IS NOT YOURS, AND NEVER WILL BE <3
srsly this is the best thing ever and if anyone says otherwise i will fight them.
thanku bby i love it ;3;
In the Interest of Clarity.
When I tell you ‘No’ it means NO.
When I say ‘Do not touch me’ it means DO NOT TOUCH ME.
Costume party prep selfies! Enjoy, this is my quota of selfies for the rest of forever! /hides back under the ugly rock/
i’m honestly one of those people that are just there like yeah i have friends and people talk to me but i’m nobody’s favorite person and nobody looks forward to talking to me everyday or anything and it sucks
"Lovely! We can freeze to death while digging for the bones of a madwoman."